Sunday, September 15, 2013

Know Your Grammar!

Because school has recently started for most of you, I find this a very helpful tip both in your schoolwork and writing. It is often overlooked, but this can make writing messy and can detract from the amazing story idea. Therefore my tip of the day is: Know your grammar! I'm sure you don't want to find yourself in the following awkward situations, do you?





















Starting this Monday, I, too, will go back to school. Therefore, I will not have as much time to work on my blog as I do now. My commitment to post once every day will change to at least once every week (I'll try to do more, but I can't promise anything). But anyways: quality is better than quantity! (as an author you should know about this, as novels can sometimes be long-winded and thus lose the reader.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)