Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Eating Disorder Weight Gain: What Happens?

Today I'm not going to post anything about writing, about reading, or about any of the usual things I blog about. Today I want to take a moment to share a video with you that I personally found to be very courageous, very honest, and potentially very helpful for many people out there.

If you are suffering from an eating disorder (whether anorexia nervosa, bulimia, etc.), seek help now. Be aware of what you are doing not only to your body, but also your mind, your social interactions, your life. Have a look at the below video as well as some of the videos on my channel and see if it helps you.

Also, grab yourself a copy of JUST PERFECT on CreateSpace or an e-book version on Amazon (or have a look at some of its Goodreads reviews). Boys and girls alike have messaged me about how impactful it has been to them, and how inspirational/motivational.

After all, what counts is that you feel good about yourself and the way your look, and this is impossible with is a devil living inside your head. Anorexia kills. Unless you take your life in hand and choose to kill it before it kills you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)