Friday, July 22, 2016

Fuck You, Haters | MEAN COMMENTS ON MY CHANNEL

I’ve been told I’m fat. I’ve been told I’m ugly. I’ve been told to stop giving advice and, worse still, to go kill myself. How deeply can someone fall to tell another human being to take his or her own life?

For today’s video I decided to address these haters. I realize that having such commenters only really means that I have achieved exactly what I wanted to achieve: to reach an audience with my words, and to make a difference.

Thank you all so much for sticking with me through this journey. Thank you to everyone who has subscribed to either my blog or YouTube, or who has connected with me through either my Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Thank you to everyone who has gotten themselves a copy of JUST PERFECT.

And to all the haters: fuck you. Yeah you. Your words can't touch me, because I know I am so much more. I know I am so much better.

Do check out today's video, and don’t worry – you’re not rid of me yet.



PS. Is it just me or do haters never seem to know how to spell and use grammar correctly?

PPS. The commenter that mentioned my ‘emaciated shape’? She commented the exact same thing on one of Brianna Jackfruitson’s videos. How original…

3 comments:

  1. Please don´t care about this shitty comments! You are AMAZING!!!!
    And you are helping me A LOT with your vlogs, videos and Instagram account!
    Comments like those are aweful and definitly not true.Keep fighting doesn´t matter what this cowardly haters said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, I'm so sorry!!! I love reading and listening to you. I myself am slightly older than this nasty woman who made that comment to you. She should be ashamed of herself. I'm also a mum and it breaks my heart to hear this negative comment. Lets build each other up not pull down. When I see you it reminds me of my kids. I would never talk to them like that. You fill me with inspiration. It encourages me to move on. You are gorgeous and I want nothing but joy and happiness for you. You definately help me. Don't let this pull you down. Keep pushing on for recovery. If she doesn't like watching you she should not tune in. How nasty to pull a beautiful young girl down. Your whole life is in front of you. Just wanted you to know I think what you're doing is so helpful to you and your readers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. Let's indeed pull each other up <3

      Delete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)