Friday, September 15, 2017

A Week in Southern France | Travel Diary

In this video I share the details of my solo trip to Puycelsi, including footage of the beautiful scenery and lovely plats du jour. I also share some of my ramblings as I go along (concerning eating disorder recovery, self love, food, motivations, etc.). I’m sure you can find your own truths inside these words :).

With this video I just want to show you the reality. Not only "the good parts," not just "the bad parts." Not just the omnipotent vegan smoothie-based lifestyles, but what recovery looks like for so many out there. I just live life, and take whatever comes my way. And today I want to cast you a little look into this life.

This life is not perfect, but I wouldn’t want it any other way. Through my struggles and experiences I've learned the importance of reflection and self-love. You have to put yourself and your health first (in this world where such a thing is all too often pushed into the background). Care for yourself and love yourself: you only have one body.



Thank you for all your kind words and encouragement, because this keeps me going. You are all my family, and I love you all and wish you all the best. May you find yourself and your raison d’etre. If you haven’t yet, then just keep going. I promise you’ll get there.

PS: don't forget to connect with me, and to check out my fictional memoir, JUST PERFECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)